Join Knowmad’s own Tessa Harmon!
Charlotte is a great area and full of extremely talented people. Among those extremely talented people are some lovely creative ladies. We’ll be graced by the presence of 10 professionals in design, development, user experience, project management, social media, business analysis, information architecture, and usability.
The discussion will revolve around helping university students or individuals looking to make a job shift understand available career paths, ask questions and learn from past experiences of the panel.
- Desiree Kane – Commnications and social media strategist, space geek.
- Leslie J. Morse – Business Analyst by trade, collaborative entrepreneur at heart. I do coaching & training related to business analysis & agile development practices.
- Maggie Hyde – Director of Internet Marketing at Flying Bridge.
- Natasha Irizarry – Visual designer, front-end developer.
- Rachel Martin – Graphic designer, VP of Sustainability at AIGA Charlotte and Editorial Director for The Living Principles.
- Raquel Velez - Former CTO and Robotics Engineer, Current Web Hacker and General Hacker to Human Translator
- Ronda Davis – Software trainer, web application developer, project manager, and all around lover of technology.
- Tessa Harmon – UX strategist, front-end developer and certified Google Analytics specialist. She has a healthy case of retrophilia, an extremely dry sense of humor, and a prediposition to polka dots.