The Content Strategist is an important part of the Account Services Team at Knowmad. A strong knowledge of content marketing, creative, analytics, Inbound marketing, lead nurturing and sales enablement are required in this position in order to help drive client success.
- Develop an understanding of each Client’s business model, being clear on how they generate revenues and profits, and how they interact with customers.
- Creating content strategies that meet customer needs and business goals
- Lead and execute content marketing engagements and marketing programs including:
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Persona research and development
- Content marketing campaign planning
- Organic, social and paid media content strategies
- Lead nurturing programs
- Performance analysis, analytics and audience insights
- Lead and direct Marketing Associates and Marketing Specialists in the area of Content Marketing.
- Collaborate with and manage outside resources, as-needed, for content development.
- Collaborate with research and technology partners to ensure content initiatives achieve goals.
- Partnering with Project Managers and Account Managers on campaign planning, content development and website development projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Passion and enthusiasm for content marketing.
- Demonstrated ability in multiple types of content creation.
- Writing and editing copy for both websites and marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record with Inbound marketing and content marketing.
- Critical thinker, able to ask insightful questions and assess situations strategically.
- Process/project oriented, able to manage many moving parts to achieve an end result.
- Results oriented, always conscious of driving the bottom line for clients and Knowmad.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Digital Marketing concepts and tools.
- Adept with analytics, able to identify and explain trends and patterns.
- Adept with content management systems and MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with advanced research and analytic tools, marketing
automation and CRM platforms.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and innovative team environment.
- Proactive, able to look ahead to minimize fire-drills.
- Excellent writing, oral and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Some experience with Information Architecture.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years managing and executing multi-channel content marketing campaigns
- Experience managing multiple client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results for clients.
- Client satisfaction and retention.
- Achieving results for clients.
- Demonstration of company values.
- Billable hours.
Client references are required.