The SEO & Content Specialist is an important part of the Account Services Team at Knowmad. A strong knowledge of content marketing, local search marketing and SEO are required in this position in order to help drive client success.
- Management of Local SEO client accounts and collaboration with partner vendors.
- Day-to-day communication with clients on planning and status updates.
- Develop an understanding of each Client’s business model, being clear on how they generate revenues and profits, and how they interact with customers.
- Develop SEO and content marketing strategies to create more visibility for clients in target audience groups.
- Reach out to potential link partners and develop content to generate inbound links for clients.
- Create content as needed for client websites, recruiting and managing writers as-needed.
- Analyze results using SEMRush, Google Analytics and other tools as needed to determine next steps, report results and recommend improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Passion and enthusiasm for content marketing, Local SEO and driving online marketing results.
- Demonstrated ability in multiple types of content creation and managing outsourcing partners.
- Writing and editing copy for both websites and marketing campaigns.
- Google analytics, Basecamp, Canva, HubSpot and other technical skills.
- Critical thinker, able to ask insightful questions, assess situations strategically and plan accordingly.
- Process/project oriented, able to manage many moving parts to achieve an end result.
- Adept with content management systems including Wordpress and HubSpot.
- MS Office Suite and Google Apps skils, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint or equivalent.
- Proactive, able to look ahead to minimize fire-drills.
- Excellent writing, oral and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Link building skills
- Agency experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years managing and executing multi-channel content marketing campaigns
- Experience managing multiple client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results for clients.
- Client satisfaction and retention.
- Achieving results for clients.
- Demonstration of company values.
- Billable hours.
Client references are required.