This Petrochemical company is an experienced worldwide marketer of a broad range of monomers, intermediates and polymers. The company philosophy is grounded in customer service and operational excellence.
- Grow organic traffic volume by 100%
- Increase conversion rate to at least 1%
- Grow a database of industry prospects and other contacts for sales efforts
- Prove out if SEO was a viable strategy within 6 months
- Targeted SEO-focused content creation in collaboration with the technical team
- Build a diverse and high quality backlink profile
Making it happen...
We knew the team at the company would play a critical role. No one could write the technical content needed for them. Without an internal team to support this initiative, it would be dead in the water. Luckily, the company was able to recruit a top-notch internal team of subject-matter experts (SMEs) that were excited to join the initiative.
Once the strategy was set and the team was in place, our job was to provide guidance on execution, editorial services and technical support so they could focus on writing. Using the strategy we developed together, the marketing team at the company created additional technical content ranging from expert technical articles for the blog, FAQs, informational downloads and an industry glossary.
SEO Campaign Results
Over the course of the campaign, we've so far seen the following improvements.
- ~450% increase in traffic
- Conversion rate grew to 1.49%
- Added over 600 qualified industry prospects to the company CRM
- SEO strategy was proven out within 6 months and was integrated as a core element of marketing strategy
Blog Performance over Time
The articles added to the website generate ~44% of all new users and ~42% of all website sessions for the measured time period, meaning the blog is doing some heavy lifting in regards to attracting new people to the website and creating exposure for the company.