- Participate in the planning, design and lead implementation of new websites.
- Modify and maintain existing websites.
- Partnering with Project Managers and Account Managers on campaign planning that requires software development.
- Manage third-party relationships and software for website development, website maintenance, server management, software and server upgrades - including CRM, Linux servers, Wordpress websites, HubSpot COS.
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Account Managers and Inbound Marketing team members, as needed, to improve account and website performance.
- Collaborate with research and technology partners to continually improve technical excellence, both internal and client facing.
- Delivery of well-documented and well-tested software and website features.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Passion and enthusiasm for technical excellence and web technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work via UNIX/Linux command line and Apache web server, including SSH, SSL and Apache modules.
- Understanding of DNS system and DNS management.
- Knowledgeable about and demonstrated ability to manage databases, primarily MySQL.
- Critical thinker, able to ask insightful questions and assess situations strategically.
- Results oriented, always conscious of driving the bottom line for clients and Knowmad.
- Up-to-date knowledge of web development concepts and tools.
- Adept with analytics, able to identify and explain trends and patterns.
- Adept with content management systems and MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with analytic tools, marketing
automation and CRM platforms
- Ability to work in a collaborative and innovative team environment.
- Proactive, able to look ahead to minimize fire drills.
- Excellent writing, oral and interpersonal skills are a must
- Proven experience with Information Architecture.
- Time management ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Minimum of 3 years planning, developing and managing websites.
- Minimum of 3 years using and managing Linux and Apache web servers.
- Experience managing client relationships.
- Client satisfaction and retention.
- Interpersonal relationships with team members and management.
- Work quality (uptime, rework, documentation)
- Demonstration of company values.
- Billable hours.
References are required.